Ireland is one of the premier tourist destinations in Europe and around the world. The country has a rich and interesting history, a vibrant culture, beautiful sceneries. In addition, the Irish people are some of the most friendliest people you are ever bound to meet. Ireland is one destination where you can have it all. If you’re still not convinced you need to visit Ireland, maybe the fact that it is the only country in the world where windmills revolve in clockwise motion might change your mind.
Traveling to a new destination is one of the best things that we can do in our lifetimes. However, traveling does come with its challenges such as getting lost in a new city, experiencing flights delays, having a hard time choosing the specific places to visit, and everything in between. Package trips are a great way to tour Ireland and avoid some of the challenges that come with traveling. There are dozens of different travel packages that offer trips to ireland, and in all these packages there is something for everyone.
Like we said before, in Ireland, there are a lot of different package trips you need to select the one that suits you best. We have categorized these packages as follows:
Self-Drive Package Trips to Ireland
The self-drive packages have their advantages, and these tours can be customized to fit the visitors’ needs. Examples of self-drive packages include:
- Full Circle Tour – This is a 14-night tour where you get to visit major attractions in Ireland. Some of these attractions include the Guinness Storehouse, Galways City, Cliffs of Moher and so much more.
- Southern Loop – The Southern Loop is a tour of the Southern parts of Ireland. There is a lot of beautiful sceneries and a booming culture in these parts of the country. Some of the attractions in this packages include a visit to Cork city, Galway city, and the Temple Bar among other destinations.
If you like to be chauffeured around, we also have packages based on this trips to ireland. This is a chance to enjoy what the country has to offer at the comfort of your seat. Packages in this option include:
- Live in Luxury – Like the name suggests, this trip will show you a glimpse of the best that Ireland has to offer. Visit posh areas such as Dublin and Galway in this 10-night trip.
- Historical Ireland – If you are a lover of history, this would be the perfect package to experience firsthand the Irish history. You will tour the ancient buildings, visit museums and see many other historical places.
Coach Tours Package Trips to Ireland
If you are traveling in groups, there is also a package created specifically for you. Examples of great packages suited to large groups of visitors include:
- Elegant Ireland – A ten-day tour package that lets you and your group explore areas such as the Moher and Ennis cliffs and the Dunboyne Castle.
- Irish Gold – Another great tour package which includes some great gems. In this tour package, you will experience things such as the Waterford Walk, the infamous Tradition Irish Night and so much more.
All these packages are competitively priced, and you are guaranteed to get the most out of your trip. We have a great team that consists of people who are knowledgeable and experienced on all matters Ireland and who will help you every step of the way. Contact us for more information and booking or reservations.